Wednesday, May 26, 2010

John's love for legos!!!!!

For years and years I have  loved Legos! I have made a career out of Lego's since I was two years old! I make very interesting things with legos. I make boats, houses, and planes! Right now I'm doing a project with my legos and I have to make a house, pool, garden, boat, and a garage! I have actually won a lego contest
by making a tug boat in summer camp. My mom said that I should be an engineer when I grow up and
build houses, space crafts, and build green stadiums. I might become famous! I love Legos and I will love them and build them for the rest of my life!!!!!


PS. - (quick fact) Lego's help with your confidence, hand-eye-cordination, and imagination!

-This post was written by John Riggio

Ms. Hibbert attended a Lego art exhibit by Nathan Sawaya. Below is some of his work. Here is his website:
 http://www.brickartist.com/


I like this lego creation because when I saw this lego creation, I was amazed because this was very creative and I love swimming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





I like this lego creation because this creative lego builder made two bodies when one of them was dieing on the other persons arms. This probably took a very long time to build!




I thought that this creation  was very cool because the wall is made out of the legos and so is the man coming out of the wall!


I like this one on the bottom because the man is trying to get out the pile of legos  and the man and the pile are legos!!!!!!!

10 comments:

  1. why do you like legos and when did you start

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen the house and it's AWESOME!!!!!!-shemar

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think its really cool that he started to build things.He is a young builder.-marcus mckenzie

    ReplyDelete
  4. all of the food looked really good hope u had a good time-marcus mac

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like legos as well. Lets have a ego party.-Bryan

    ReplyDelete
  6. john must really like legos -Raymond

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can we help make a huge lego house?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i can see that john really has a passion for legos since he was young.marcus mckenzie

    ReplyDelete